Wednesday, 5 March 2014

L'oréal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick: My haul and impressions

The newly launched L'oreal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipsticks have been on my wanted list ever since I had read about them in a US-based beauty blog. I picked up four shades and I have been loving them a lot. I will put up individual posts later but for now, let me share my first impressions and show you which shades I got.
Product name: L'oréal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipstick
Quantity: 2.5g
Price: Rs. 499

L'oréal Paris Rouge Caresse Lipsticks: 06 Aphrodite Scarlet, 602 Irresistible Expresso, 203 Rock 'N Mauve and 102 Mauve Cherie


My take on the product: I picked up the shades 06 Aphrodite Scarlet, 602 Irresistible Expresso, 203 Rock 'N Mauve and 102 Mauve Cherie. They are all quite wearable during the day and can be built up in pigmentation for a stronger flush of color suited to evening.






Despite how they look in the tube, I found Aphrodite Scarlet and Irresistible Expresso the most suited for daytime wear. All the shades are flattering on me and I am loving every single one of these.

These lipsticks have a balmy texture but are lighter and more hydrating than the Revlon Lip Butters. I think I'll do a comparison post soon. Despite my love for the Revlon Lip Butters, I find my loyalty shifting towards these.
The shades have varying pigmentation and last on my lips for different duration - depending on the shade, I get 1.5-3 hours wear time. But these have sturdy packaging and are easy to carry in your handbag so I don't mind reapplying.





Here are the swatches of the shades I picked up. Stay tuned for detailed reviews of each.

Buy Loreal Paris Rouge Caresse 2.5 g from Flipkart.com


Which shade did you like the most? Which shade do you want me to review first? Do share in the comments below.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...