Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Kiko Makeup Milano Nail Lacquer in no. 371: A beautiful nude polish review

On my recent trip to Italy, I had a chance to visit Kiko Makeup Milano stores in Milan and Rome. Kiko products are much raved about by European bloggers and they are supposed to have excellent nail polishes. So I knew I had to try some. I picked up a couple of polishes from Kiko and up for review today is a lovely nude polish in shade 371.

Product name: Kiko Makeup Milano Nail Lacquer in no. 371

Kiko Makeup Milano Nail Lacquer in no. 371
Product price: 4,90 Euro.
Product quantity: 11 ml.
Shelf life: Three years.


Kiko Nail Lacquer 371 on my nails

My thoughts: The shade 371 is a beautiful warm nude on my nails. I love nude nail polishes and I have reviewed quite a few nude nail polish on my blog but this one is a class apart. This has fine golden microshimmers that impart a very subtle gold-green-red glint to the nails in direct sunlight. I love how complex the nail paint looks in the sun while indoors, the microshimmer just provides a beautiful gloss to the nails.
The microshimmer in the sun: Kiko 371

The microshimmer in the sun: Kiko 371

The paint is a bit thick in consistency but application is a breeze and you get true color in one coat. Two coats give perfect finish, while three coats might be a bit too thick.
Close-up of individual nails showing the microshimmer
The polish dries fast and sets to a hard finish that retains its glossiness over time. I wore it for upto four days with no issues to report, except minor tip wear.

Kiko Nail Lacquer 371 on my nails

Kiko Nail Lacquer 371 on my nails

The Good and Bad and the Aby:

The Good: 
1. Long lasting glossy finish.
2. A unique nude shade with subtle gold microshimmer.
3. Absolutely easy application.
4. Fast drying time.

The Bad:
There was no obvious con with this one.

The Aby Rant*:
None. I loved this polish.
* Aby rant is my personal problems with the product, may not be a negative in general.

Overall verdict:  Kiko Makeup Milano Nail Lacquer in no. 371 is a gorgeous nude polish with fine gold microshimmer. It is unlike any other nude polish I have and looks stunning in the sunlight.  I love everything about this polish, the color, the finish and the depth.

What is you favourite nude nail polish? Have you tried Kiko? Do share in the comments below.



UniquenessColour PayoffLongevityApplication EaseValueOverall Grade
554.554A+


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...